Due DiligenceTurks & Caicos Real Estate
- A notarized copy of the picture page of your passport.
- A notarized copy of your driver’s licence.
- A reference letter from your bank or other financial institution addressed to your on-island attorney indicating how long such financial institution has been providing banking services to you, that the banking relationship has been satisfactory and that the financial institution would recommend you as a person with whom to do business (or words to that effect).
- A reference letter from a professional (lawyer, accountant, doctor, etc.) addressed to your on-island attorney indicating the relationship between you, the length of the relationship, and a recommendation of you as a person with whom to do business (or words to that effect).
- A copy of a bank statement, credit card statement, or household bill, no older than three months, addressed to you at your home address as a confirmation of your address.
- The above is the minimum due diligence your on-island attorney will require.